- Comprehensive Surveillance: High end estates and compounds generally cover large areas, and therefore it is a task to secure the entire grounds. However, any weakness in the security of a serious estate, especially a high end one that is obviously owned by affluent or wealthy people or organizations, is a natural target for human predators. This means that, large task or not, a security center must be developed and staffed, and the latest and best in available security technology must be used to protect the entire estate, so the compound is always safe.
- 24/7 Protection: Criminals unfortunately don’t work 9 to 5, and tragedies don’t strike at convenient times. There is never a convenient time to be attacked or robbed or for a fire to break out, but catastrophes usually occur in off hours for good reason, there are few people alert and looking for potential problems. A great estate security team will secure and protect the estate 7 days a week, all day and night, all year round.
- Armed Guards: Armed guards, if properly trained, serve many purposes, but one huge one is if their presence is visible and the company they work for has an excellent reputation, they act as a great crime deterrent. The fact is, criminals are lazy by nature. That is why they are criminals, trying to take the easy road to making a living instead of simply earning one. Good criminals are not stupid by any means, but they are still lazy deep down. So they will take the easiest route to victimizing someone to get what they want. Trained, skilled, armed guards mean the estate will not be an easy score. If the company that supplies the guards is well known and respected, criminals will likely look for an easier target to hit.
- Routine Patrols: Routine patrols also have many important functions when it comes to estate security. Aside from being visible, like armed guards, routine patrols don’t allow criminals to get a schedule on when and where your security detail will be at any given time. Large estates have a large area to cover and many valuables about, so the more doubt you can set into a criminal’s mind, the more secure the estate is.
- Perimeter Protection: There is no area on an estate that is unimportant, but of extreme importance is monitoring and securing the perimeters of the estate. Very rarely do criminals come through the front gate, though all areas must be covered. A comprehensive security detail will have the perimeters covered with a mix of technology and hands on monitoring.
If you need estate security then call the professionals at Fast Guard Service LLC. They have trained professionals ready to answer all your questions.
Fast Guard Service
20264 NE 15 CT North Miami Beach,FL, 33179, United States.